Today we're excited to be rolling out:
- VPN Tracker for Mac version 22.4
- VPN Tracker for iPhone & iPad version 1.2.2
The latest update brings major new features to VPN Tracker for Mac and iOS users, including easier team rollout for enterprises with configuration profiles, Fortinet SSL improvements, and support for ASUS devices.
Find out everything that's new in our detailed update guide.
VPN Tracker Boarding Profiles (Beta)
Enterprise teams can now customize their team's onboarding using Configuration Profiles:
- Display a branded onboarding screen to new users with your organization's logo and a custom message
- Auto-enroll new users in your VPN Tracker team
- Pre-fill account details via your MDM solution
- Available for Mac and iOS rollout
Learn more about VPN Tracker Boarding Profiles and how to set up your team in our Enterprise Rollout Guide.
Active connection filter (for Mac)
In a rush and need direct access to your connection? Life hack: Hit ⌘+L to quickly show active or recently used connections.
Exclusively available in VPN Tracker for Mac with VPN Tracker Pro, VIP, and Consultant plans.
Connect to ASUS Routers
Support for ASUS devices with IPsec and WireGuard® VPN is now available in the latest VPN Tracker version.
Got an ASUS router at home? Set up a VPN connection to your home network using our step-by-step configuration guide and securely connect to your Smart Home or home office on the go on Mac, iPhone or iPad.
Also new in the latest VPN Tracker versions:
- Fortinet SSL: Support for VPN realms
- OpenVPN: Improved support for compression settings which fixes certain connections coming up without traffic flowing
- Additional compatibility and stability improvements
How to updateThis is a free update for all existing VPN Tracker users.
For Mac users: To update to VPN Tracker version 22.4, go to VPN Tracker > Check for updates:
Alternatively, you can download the latest version here.
For iOS users: Version 1.2.2 will be rolling out over the next few days. Get the latest version from the App Store.